There was much discussion about how and when to begin promoting the CENTURY 21 Real Estate Super Bowl Ad campaign. We landed on a plan that leveraged our own internal talents of Stephen Daingerfield, who may not be Smarter. Bolder. Faster. – as Donald Trump, Primetime or Apolo Ohno portray in the CENTURY 21 ad, yet still managed to wind up on Mashable’s recent story of “The Most-Shared 2012 Super Bowl Ad Teasers [Video],” this week.
Keep at it Stephen, you truly do have star power!
Check out what has become a viral sensation starring our very own, Stephen Daingerfield on “Operation C21 Super Bowl“.
- CENTURY 21 To Sprinkle Stardust On The Super Bowl (century21.com)
- Operation Super Bowl – Ask The Competition (century21.com)
- Operation Super Bowl – The Tailgate (century21.com)
- Century 21 2012 Super Bowl XLVI Ad Teaser (great-ads.blogspot.com)
- Operation Super Bowl – The Quest Continues (century21.com)
- Super Bowl 2012 commercials (boston.com)
- Super Bowl Commercials 2012: Sneak Preview & Spoilers [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Social Media and the Super Bowl: 4 Key lessons for Emergency Managers (idisaster.wordpress.com)
- A whole new ballgame for Super Bowl ads (sfgate.com)
- Greatest Super Bowl Commercials Ever & 2012 Ad Preview (searchenginewatch.com)
- Super Bowl Ad Sneak Preview (abcnews.go.com)
- Ink For CENTURY 21′s Super Bowl Spot In Inc. Magazine (century21.com)